- Eastside For All Resource List – Collection of Resources for all communities in East King County, including non-English speaking communities.
- United Way of King County Resource List – Collection of Resources throughout King County.
- Rental Assistance – List of agencies offering rental assistance in King, Pierce, Snohomish, Clark, and Spokane County.
- The Arc of King County Financial Resource Guide – A collection of financial resources for King County centered on support for low-income individuals and families.
Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Domestic Abuse Women’s Network (DAWN)
- LifeWire (Formerly Eastside Domestic Violence Program)
- Coalition Ending Gender-Based Violence (Formerly King County Coalition Against Domestic Violence KCCADV)
- New Beginnings
- Seattle / King County Domestic Violence Protection Order Site
- King County Prosecutor’s page for information on Protection Orders
- King County Sexual Assault Resource Center
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WSCADV)
- YWCA Sexual Violence Legal Services
Other Legal Aid Resources
- 2015 Civil Legal Needs Study Update
- Northwest Justice Project
- Washington Law Help
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Legal Aid
- Pierce County Legal Aid
- Legal Voice
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (NWIRP)
- Benefits Law Center (SSI and SSDI)
- Unemployment Law Project
- Team Child
- Solid Ground (Public Benefits, Tenant Rights)
- Housing Justice Project
- Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
- Fair Work Center
- Northwest Consumer Law Center
- King County Veterans Program
Immigrant Safety Plan for Youth and Children from our partners at Legal Counsel for Youth and Children
This document is a collective community resource to help parents plan for the care of their child(ren) (with or without status) in the event that a parent is detained or deported.
Protecting Immigrant Families – Organization that posts current info in multiple languages about the different facets of the Public Charge ruling and how it affects the undocumented community.