Housing Stability Program

Our housing stability attorneys can help you navigate the confusing legal system, so you can stay in your home. Your legal issue does not have to be directly eviction related and can include other legal issues that are causing problems with your housing. You may be able to get legal help if you are facing a non-housing emergency that could threaten your ability to pay rent, such as losing a job, experiencing domestic violence, or going through a divorce. Seniors and veterans are encouraged to apply.

To find out if you qualify, fill out our online form. If you need help filling out the form, call 425.747.7274 (425.620.2778 for Spanish). If you are unsure if you qualify, please call us to discuss your situation.