May 18, 2017
7:30-8:30 a.m. (doors open at 7:00)
We invite you to join fellow ELAP supporters for the ELAP Breakfast for Justice. This annual event raises funds that are critical to support legal services for low-income families and survivors of domestic violence.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Annette Clark, JD, MD
Dean, Seattle University School of Law
Our deepest appreciation goes out to our sponsors:
2017 Premier Sponsor:
2017 Event Sponsors:
2017 Host Committee
- Kathy Surace-Smith; Host Committee Chair, NanoString Technologies Inc.
- The Honorable Claudia Balducci; King County Council
- The Honorable Dan Gerend; Mayor, City of Sammamish
- Robin Haynes; President, Washington State Bar Association
- Walter Krueger, Krueger Beck, PLLC
- Barbara Morgan; President, Rotary Club of Bellevue
- The Honorable Kathy Lambert, King County Council
- David J. Lawyer, Inslee Best Doezie & Ryder, PS
- M. Gail Ryder, Inslee Best Doezie & Ryder, PS
- The Honorable Dan Satterberg, King County Prosecuting Attorney
- The Honorable John Stokes, Mayor, City of Bellevue
- Dean Kellye Testy, University of Washington School of Law
- The Honorable Mary Yu, Washington State Supreme Court
2017 Table Sponsors
Coming soon. Contact us if you are interested in being a table sponsor!
Coming soon. Contact us if you are interested in being a Breakfast for Justice champion!