Your donation makes it possible for ELAP to provide access to legal services to thousands of survivors of domestic violence, families facing homelessness, immigrants, and community members who need legal assistance.
You can invest in this work by:
- Making a one-time or recurring secure donation online with a credit or debit card.
- Sending a check or debit or credit card donation form to:
Eastside Legal Assistance Program
1239 120th Ave NE, Ste J
Bellevue, WA 98005
- Donating Stock or Securities. For more information contact Alexandra Comstock, Development Director.
- Donating from your 401k or IRA. For more information, contact Alexandra Comstock, Development Director.
- Leaving a gift in your will. You can leave a legacy of justice by leaving ELAP in your will. For more information, contact Alexandra Comstock, Development Director.
Another Way to Help, with AmazonSmile
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support ELAP every time you shop at Amazon, at no cost to you. Simply go to smile.amazon.com and do a one-time search for “Eastside Legal Assistance Program.” Amazon will remember your choice and will donate 0.5% of all qualifying purchases made through AmazonSmile to ELAP to support equal access to justice. It’s that easy! (You can bookmark smile.amazon.com to be sure to start your shopping there.)
AmazonSmile is fully compatible with the Prime program and has no impact on rebates or special offers. Click here for more information about AmazonSmile.