The Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency that provides access to justice through free civil legal aid to low-income residents of East King County Washington and to low-income survivors of domestic violence throughout King County.
Since ELAP opened in 1989, its volunteer attorneys have contributed over 20,000 hours of free legal aid, serving more than 50,000 clients.
- Gerald Shepherd Kröon, Executive Director
- Alexandra Comstock, JD, Development Director
- Esperanza Borboa, Program Director
- Rochelle Krebs, JD, VOCA DV Staff Attorney
- Timothy Richards, JD, ELAP DV Staff Attorney at DAWN
- Vivian Lee, JD, MPH, Medical-Legal Partnership Lead Attorney
- Dorothy Leggett, JD, DVLP Staff Attorney
- Cynthia Klein, JD, Director of Pro Bono Services
- Connie J. Ritchie, Sr. Legal Navigator – King County Courthouse, Seattle
- Elida Trujillo, Legal Navigator – Maleng Regional Justice Center, Kent
- Chris Lovings, Program Assistant
- Carissa Anaya, Intake & Clinic Manager
- Emily Schlesinger, President (Microsoft)
- Dale Schomer, Vice President (Community Volunteer)
- Dan Menser, Treasurer (T-Mobile USA)
- Neeta Saran, Secretary (Microsoft)
- Brandy Andersson (Eastside Family Law)
- Susan Brye (T-Mobile USA)
- Courtney Cohen (Avalara)
- Catherine Gannon (Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro)
- Judy Jennison (Perkins Coie)
- Sarah Jordan (Jordan Law)
- Matt Loftin (Davis Wright Tremaine)
- Tom McDade (T-Mobile USA)
- Marcus Montana (The Boeing Company)
- Mary Sakaguchi (Sakaguchi & Reese)
- Natasha Willson (King County Prosecutor’s Office)
- Gerald Kroon – ex officio
All people on the Eastside and survivors of domestic violence countywide will have access to justice in the civil legal system.
Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to making the legal system more accessible to those most in need by providing free, high quality, civil legal services to low-income residents of East King County, and domestic violence legal aid to residents throughout King County.