The Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit agency that provides access to justice through free civil legal aid to low income residents of East King County Washington and to low income survivors of domestic violence throughout King County.
Since ELAP opened in 1989, its volunteer attorneys have contributed over 20,000 hours of free legal aid, serving more than 50,000 clients.
- Gerald Shepherd Kröon, Executive Director
- Stan Kehl, JD, Development Director
- Esperanza Borboa, Program Director
- Juanita Cope, JD, Managing Attorney
- Rachel Bryant, JD, VOCA/DV Staff Attorney
- 2014 ELAP Rule 9 Attorney
- Timothy Richards, JD, ELAP DV Attorney at DAWN
- 2015 ELAP Family Law Fellowship
- Vivian Lee, JD, Medical Legal Partnership Lead Attorney
- 2016 ELAP Family Law Fellowship
- Cynthia Klein, JD, Director of Pro Bono Services
- Aries Almanza- Almonte, Program Coordinator
- Connie J. Ritchie, Senior Legal Navigator – King County Courthouse, Seattle
- Elida Trujillo – Legal Navigator – Maleng Regional Justice Center, Kent
- Courtney Cohen, President (Microsoft)
- Emily Schlesinger, Vice President (Microsoft)
- Kevin Plachy, Treasurer (Washington State Bar)
- Neeta Saran, Secretary (Microsoft)
- Catherine Gannon (Hagens Berman)
- Judy Jennison (Perkins Coie)
- Sarah Jordan (Jordan Law)
- Matt Loftin (Davis Wright Tremaine)
- Tom McDade (T-Mobile)
- Dan Menser (T-Mobile)
- Marcus Montana (Boeing)
- Dale Schomer (Community Volunteer)
- Evangeline Stratton (Anderson, York and Stratton)
- Gerald Kroon – ex officio
All people on the Eastside and survivors of domestic violence countywide will have access to justice in the civil legal system.
Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to making the legal system more accessible to those most in need by providing free, high quality, civil legal services to low-income residents of East King County, and domestic violence legal aid to residents throughout King County.